We understand that you have confidential information that you want to protect and maintain as confidential. We want you to know that The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. is committed to safeguarding your privacy online and that we strive to make our website as safe and secure as reasonably possible.
What information does The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. collect from me?
During registration, we may ask for your name, company name, address, zip/postal code, email address, phone, age. In addition to the information we obtain at registration, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you make a purchase or register for a service on www.greatercannabiscompany.com website, when you submit a listing for a website, or when you report a problem with one of our services or the site(s) of our strategic alliance companies.
If you contact The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc., we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication. Information on how you communicated with us may also be recorded and can include your Internet address, the language you selected for viewing order forms or other documents, your browser type, the currency in which you viewed prices if such feature is available, your use of a secure or insecure webpage, the return email address shown in any email message from you, the return address on any envelope or facsimile number on any facsimile, or the telephone number from which you called.
The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. also may occasionally ask you to provide information to participate in certain voluntary promotions, surveys, or contests (see the Sponsors/Contests/Surveys section below). Finally, The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. collects information about its Members in general, which does not necessarily identify the Member, by using our server log files and some of the methods described in the “cookies” section below.
Why does The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. gather this information, and how is it used?
- When you order a product or service, we use your name, email address, delivery address, and credit card number and expiration date (or financial information) as part of a credit check. This information allows us to process the order and deliver the product or service.
- We ask for your telephone number to enable us to contact you if there is a problem with your order or the delivery of a product or service. In the event you have asked for the delivery of tangible goods, we may need to share the telephone number with the carrier delivering the goods
- When you order a product or service from a company linked to the www.greatercannabiscompany.com website, it may be necessary for The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. to share certain limited information, such as your IP address, with such company in order to process and complete your purchase or other transaction. In such cases, The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. shares the minimum information necessary to complete the transaction and only shares such information when you make a purchase or engage in a transaction – not when you simply visit and leave the other site.
- If you choose to enter a contest or other promotion, we ask for your name, address, email address, and other information in order to notify winners. As noted in the rules of the contest or promotion, we may publish certain information about the winners.
- In addition to using your information to deliver services requested by you, The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. may use the information to notify you about important service issues, functionality changes, and other customer support issues. If you choose, The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. will also notify you about special offers and services from The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. that we believe you will find valuable.
- We also use the information you provide us to enhance the operation of the www.greatercannabiscompany.com website and to provide you a customized experience when you navigate through our site.
- Finally, we analyze our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us through the www.greatercannabiscompany.com website. Our research and analysis is done on an aggregate basis and is not intended to identify individual Members.
What about third party sites linked to the www.greatercannabiscompany.com website or strategic alliance companies?
If you have questions about the privacy policies of strategic alliance companies or the privacy policies of other sites, we encourage you to contact them directly.
Is this website and attempt to Offer Securities or Providing Investment Advice?
Nothing in this site constitutes investment advice, including our public filings with the SEC or OTC Markets. We provide investor relations materials for your convenience and information only. In addition, investor relations materials and our other web site content are not offers to sell or solicitations of an offer to buy any security.
There are no guarantees about the future performance of the stock market or our stock. Before you invest in any security, you can protect yourself by being an educated investor. If you are interested in our stock, we recommend that, at a minimum, you read our latest public filings with the SEC including our Form 10-K annual report, Form 10-Q quarterly reports and Form 8-K current reports, when available. In addition, we suggest you review our unaudited quarterly and annual reports filed with OTC Markets, when available. These and other materials are accessible through this web site. They are also available from the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov and from OTC Markets’ website at www.otcmarkets.com.
Do Not Rely on Forward-Looking Information
Certain statements on our website may be forward-looking. These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties. Words such as “expects”, “intends”, “plans”, “may”, “could”, “should”, “anticipates”, “likely”, “believes” and words of similar import also identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on current facts and analyses and other information that may be based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determined and assumptions of management. These statements are made as of specific dates and the fact that the information remains available on our website does not constitute a representation by The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. that it believes these forward-looking statements continue to be true as of any subsequent date. Although The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. believes that the assumptions underlying, and expectations reflected in, these forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that these assumptions and expectations will prove to be correct. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors beyond the reasonable control of The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. Additional information on risks and other factors that may affect the business and financial results of The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. can be found in filings of The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. with the SEC and OTC Markets, when available. These filings are available on a Web site maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov and by OTC Markets at www.otcmarkets.com. The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc.’s forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement.
Trade Marks and Copyright
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases on this web site may constitute trade names or trademarks of The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc. The display of any trade mark on this web site does not imply that a license of any kind to use the trade mark has been granted. All information found on this web site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Unless otherwise specified, your use of this web site does not give you permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information found in the pages of this web site. Any user who, without prior written authorization from The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc., re-transmits, copies or modifies any trademarks may violate federal or common law trade mark and/or copywriter law, and may be subject to legal action.